On September 24th, the volunteers and supporters of Tails High, Inc. will celebrate our Two-Year Anniversary with a party/fundraiser at Hilton Alexandria Old Town from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. We’d love for you to join us.
To help raise funds for veterinary costs, food and other supplies, we will be holding a Silent Auction at our Anniversary Party from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Please consider donating an item or a gift certificate for the silent auction. Must be new items and in original wrapping and in excellent condition. Nothing used is acceptable other than fine jewelry or items that look brand new. Most popular items tend to be:
- Jewelry – fine/expensive
- Custom made jewelry– NOT the everyday beaded kind but unique cool designs
- Designer items – new or never used and look new (scarves, purses, jewelry)
- Spa items- gift cards/baskets
- Gift cards to restaurants, stores
- Hotel stays
- Sports events
- Unique Glassware/stemware, etc.
- Fine Art
- Greenery/Floral in beautiful unique vases
- Wine/Champagne/Liquor baskets
(If you have an item and you have a question on whether it would be good for the silent auction please email me at email@example.com and put Tails High Silent Auction in the subject line.)
Your tax-deductible donation to help us continue our work.
We appreciate your support,